Wednesday, August 17, 2011

a star to guide

The Star
Inspiration.
A glimpse of a transcendent way of life.
Good health.

"You are consciously on the way home in a spiritual sense."

Ok, wow, I don't have to be hit upside the head too many times. I get it - get back in touch with my spirituality.

Your time is better spent in reflection and spiritual pursuit. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.
The Star in this position advises that you rededicate yourself to your higher values, increase your spiritual cultivation and meditation practice and surrender to the greater good. Connect to your higher self--a being of a larger realm traveling on an evolutionary course that started long ago and runs indefinitely into the future. This is the part you wish to contact and communicate with.

Now is a period for quiet contemplation. Listen for the voice within. Anything that would interfere with this communion may not be serving your best interests right now.

Time for inner reflection, time to get things squared away internally. I have neglected these things in my constant search to get us settled, safe & keep us afloat.

One of the things I like best about knitting, crocheting etc is the mindfulness you can get into if the pattern is a no-brainer. And I used to meditate in my long hot soak at the end of the day in the Jacuzzi tub here. I used to walk down to the ocean, sit upon MY Rock and listen tot he ocean's voice. The traditional Star card usually depicts a woman pouring water & yesterday's Queen was ALL About water. I may live within walking distance of the water, but when was the last time I was there?

When was the last time I was with myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment