Thursday, February 16, 2012

day after

i wrote him, and sent it. he replied, "excellent discussion," glad i was well, sent an article which made him think of me, period. i responded with a question, a link to a recipe i had cooked, he had liked. he answered, glad again we were well, details of his veggie consumption included in re my q.

i won't reply every day. i'll keep it light, friendly, polite. and i'll write my truth in my other journal, the letters i have written to him almost daily.

my hermitage was going so well. one friend's needs keep me from total isolation. damn her, thank the gods for her. if i don't reach out, no one else does. i could fall off the face of the earth & no one would know for months. seriously.

i keep my room orderly, my days busy with knitting & crocheting and reading & writing, but all private. i dropped off the radar after being involved and no one noticed there either really. meh

No comments:

Post a Comment